Sunday, May 17, 2009

is it wrong?

is it wrong to get wat u want sometimes?
y is it everytime i get sumthing people have to comment mean stuff bout it?
it doesnt matter who says it but it hurts.
im getting so bad at covering how i feel.now everything shows through my face.
i used to be stronger.i didnt care bout wat ppl thought.but wat happened?when did i change?
wat made me change?wat happened that made me like this?was it someone or something?
people say i should stop thinking of myself n look around n start thinking of others.its gonna be hard but i have to.i really am so full of myself.hehe..*sigh*
everything has to go wrong.i hate being so emotional.i hate people who hurt u.
but sometimes its for my own good n it only makes me stronger.

i really hv no idea wat the purpose of this post is.argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment