Tuesday, September 29, 2009

death is peaceful.life..is harder

i don't know if i'm going insane.but i'm so tempted to commit suicide now.mom's giving me hell.classes are gonna start soon and im definitely not looking forward to it.and right now i find myself sitting in front of this screen next to a knife.i weighed my options.
i can hang myself-im too short to hang myself to anything
slit my wrists
jump down a building-im afraid of heights
poison-too dramatic =.='
so i figured i'll go for slitting my wrists.cos if i run away..where do i run to?sometimes dying is better.my mom always tells me im gonna learn the hard way.when she dies i'll learn.has it ever crossed your mind that i may die first mom?i've done everything today.clean my room, the chores and even sharpen the knife.
i wanna feel the warmth of my blood spilling down into my palms.i wanna slowly slip away as my whole life flashes before me.i just wanna die.


how would you like coming home to your daughter lying in a pool of blood on the floor?
i'm sure you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment