Wednesday, October 21, 2009

stupid stupid shasha!

day 1
i was on cloud 9!!!life couldnt get any better!

day 2
kept me waiting.fine.at night didnt reply msges or return/pick calls.

day3(today!!)
still no calls or msges.fine bitch!!
im so scared.i dont knoe who to tell.im scared im gonna get hurt again n again n again.y is life like this?y is it so unfair?dammit i didnt start it!i didnt even wanna get to noe you to begin with!i cant take a hint!cos each time u gimme a hint i just get more confused!!so if theres really something u wanna say just bloody say it already u freaggin slut!!!to my fucking face!!i hate u..so much..:(
shasha hates u.but will always accept u back if u wanna come back and thats why i hate myself.aarrgghh!!accept u back so i can end up getting hurt again.fall for lies so that i can hurt myself again!go through pain, tears and humilliation again.so depressing..:(
me no likey..
how am i ever gonna be myself again?

i should keep my options open.but then again..i dun have many options.i was just loving single life!n u have to come and ruin everything.EVERYTHING!!ouch.pain.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment