Sunday, February 8, 2009

finally!

i'm feeling so damn stressed out and depressed.just finished wrapping 300 bloody stupid lollipops.damn annoying la.so i just called my mom,hugged her and started crying.i feel so helpless and tired.i was out the whole day.slept at 3 and woke up at 7.went to church and after church went to my ern huey's place and only came back at 5 something.but church was fun.and i hate saying goodbye.its like as if im going to australia too.cause once my bros go to the land down under..i wont be able to see my church friends until they come back which will be in november:(.that really suck.i have 4 more assignments to do.and my family is annoying me by making lame jokes.my fingers hurt too frm all the wrapping.oh ya.then at huey's place we played mafia.hahaha..funny la that game.i was so lost at one time.then i got used to it and finally i died.hahaha..it was getting boring so thank goodness i died.lol.anyways..i'm gonna miss everyone of you from serdang.at least we got to spend time with each other.love ya'll now and always!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment