Tuesday, February 24, 2009

mixed emotions finally put into words.we just got started here.lol

hahaha..im mean.and im starting to like it.i wont apologise for who i am..and i dont care wat some think cos i noe ive got a great bunch of people around me who love me for who i am and i love u guys too!!thanx for being there for me..my school frens,church friends,coll friends,family,people i hv not met, people im going to meet(hahaha),boyfriend.whenever im down u ppl lift me up.and i appreciate each and everyone of u.i believe that God put u guys there for a reason.and i will always remember that.

i stop caring bout a lot of things.i learned to move on.i learned to let go.but when it comes to some ppl..i wont let go.wait.lemme rephrase that.CANT let go.one good example is audrey.hahaha..i wun let her go.shes stuck with me.n so is moon.hahahaha..consider urselves the two most fortunate ppl that ever existed on planet earth!hahaha..now im starting to babble.and i luv babbling.its a hobby.babbling,mumbling,watevering.u name it.i luv it.oh watever.i still hate sum ppl tho.n i'm sure some of u noe that if i wanna b nice i'll be really nice and if i wanna be mean i can really be mean.honestly..i choose my frens.n i have no regret when it comes to the decisions i make.mwa!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment