Saturday, February 14, 2009

omg its valentine's!!

ahahahahaha!!!hello!!!its valentines day!happy valentine's everyone!mwa mwa!!

today!u noe wat happened?i woke up at 7 sumthing when i put my alarm to 7.55.my mom woke me up at 7.30sumthing.so yea.was a bit annoyed.but wtv la.neways..i had class at 9 until 1 la..so i went passed up my stupid assignment and after that went to pyramid to see the bf.when i reached there he wasnt there.im like..wth?!baby where r u?hahah..then i waited..when i saw him..he was with his frens!!2 of them summore.hello!baby!its freaggin VALENTINE'S!its OUR day!but wtv la.hahah..so we seperated frm the frens n walked around and played pool then met the frens.smoked.the frens smoked not him or me.so erm..ltr we went back to the pool place again and the frens played pool while we talked la.then he gave me something.hahaha..u noe wat?he gave me a ring and a neckalce!it was seriously gorgeous!!i loved it sooo much!thank u bee!so yea.thats wat happened.n ltr b4 going back he bought a cigar and smoked it.i wanted to try.but scared.hahaha..wtf rite..?haihzthats about it for now.till then.
xoxo.

1 comment: